1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow websites to store and recover information on the browsing habits of users or their device, among other things. Depending on the information they contain and the way in which your device uses them, they can be used to recognize the user.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
– Our own cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain managed by us and from which we provide the service requested by the user.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a server or domain which is not managed by us but by another entity, which manages the data obtained through cookies.
– Session cookies: These are designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a website.
– Permanent cookies: These are stored in your device and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the cookie owner. The time frame can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies and personalization cookies: The former allow the user to browse and use the different services available on the website while the latter allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics of a general nature. For example, session maintenance and language cookies.
– Analysis cookies: Because they are managed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thereby measure and statistically analyze how visitors use the service on offer. They analyze browsing habits on our website for the purpose of improving the range of products or services we offer.
– External social network cookies: These are used so that visitors can interact with the content on different social platforms (Twitter and Linkedin) and they are used by these third parties for behavioral advertising, analysis, monitoring and market research by the third-party owner of the social network as well as for the purposes that appear in their legal terms and conditions of use. You can access these by clicking on the links in Point 4 of this Cookies Policy.
3. HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device in your browser’s configuration options.
If you do not accept cookies, the website may not function properly. If you continue browsing, we understand you accept their use.
The analysis cookies obtain information that is managed by AFR, which has procured analytical services from Google Analytics.
There may also be complementary information on the following social networks:
5. COOKIES POLICY UPDATES
New interpretations by the relevant regulatory bodies, judges or courts may result in changes to this Cookies Policy. Therefore, we urge users to review its content on a regular basis.